Thursday, September 23, 2010







I had some brake from trading. I was busy with my life, baby and early learning adventure.

But yesterday I spot that beautiful EUR/JPY trade that I couldn't resist. That was typical A trade I love to play with.
 Little risk-30 pips per lot
3 lots to short. Why 3? I traded maximum I could on my account because I had all evidences telling me GO FOR IT!!
Negative divergences in RSI and MACD, break in RSI support, reversing candlestick formation,round number etc...

Here are the charts

I love that look of a chart on a bigger time frame. And who said you can't spot a trade on a top of a reversal trend ;-) The trade will go on lower but because I was so tired yesterday and ready to go to bed I closed my short. I don't carry trade without monitoring them. $2000 in few hours, not bad!!


No comments: